Wednesday, February 23, 2011

the cutest things

Madelyn never ceases to say the cutest things. I just love her so much.

The other day, I was trying to find something to wear. I was standing in my closet starring at my clothes, as if something new was going to jump out and grab me. Madi walks in and looks up at my boring wardrobe, shrugs her shoulders and says, “hmmmm”. She repeated that several times. I didn’t prompt her to do that or do it myself, which means I must do that a lot and she is just mocking me. It was adorable.

Still trying to contemplate what to wear, I put on a dress and walked around a bit with it on. Madelyn comes up to me and grabs the edge of the dress and sort of tosses it in the air, lifting it up slightly and said, “Oh, cute!!”. Haha! I think she got that from me when I put something cute on her, I probably said, “Oh cute!”.  The next day she had on a green shirt with a little ruffle on the bottom and kept grabbing it and saying how cute it was.

That same night Jose was doing some push-ups.  Madi would assist him by pushing down on his shoulder every time he went down. THEN she starts to copy Jose and GRUNT like she is working out.  Jose and I started laughing so hard and Jose said “that’s too much!!" It was so funny he could not continue for several minutes or even concentrate. Once he was able to stop laughing, he continued and Madi started doing push-ups right next to him and, of course, grunting to make it more dramatic. She did so many push-ups she broke a sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment